♥hAppY mAmA♥

W E L C O M E

!*DISCLAIMER
[#o1] COPYRIGHT.
[#o2] no nasty comments.
[#o3] tag before u leave here.
[#o4] pls respect moii BLOG.
[#o5] i blog what i wanted.
[#o6] no ripping of html/pics here.
[#o7] click <--- if unhappy.
[#08] pls tag wif ur name/nickname.
[#09] unknown name/nicknames tagging will be ignored.

*NOTE* Please change your encording to UNICODE for better viewing


P R O F I L E

檔案﹔moii profile
Name:: Caroline Lee aka Mama yu
D.O.B:: 20 March 1953
work:: ITE Lecturer in Bishan
Hobby: Surf the net, listen to music and keep intouch with my students.
關於我﹔more abt mii
* i am a fan of zhang dong liang
* i love purple stuff and spicy food
* i love piglet and my children


C H A T B O X



L I N K S

SiewLing
Sharon
Lionel
Shuyu
Adilah
Wiliam
Pingzi
Nadia
Samantha
xiiaopiing
Yannie
KokWei
Julia


鳴謝; CREDITs
Designer & Image: xiiaopiing
Base Code: mrjoe
Image Host: photobucket

*PLS DO CREDIT*



CLICK THE NAV BELOW.

blog facebook





Thursday, October 1, 2009

Buffet lunch again



Today's Childrens day and I was on leave. Not because its of that cos thats the only day my daughter is free to have lunch with me. So I took a whole day leave, also to get away from office.
But last night at bout 2am, our house got black out, I didn't get up till I felt hot, cos Air=cond is not working. Thanks to my daughter, she was helping the father by holding on to the torch light for him. So today I really woke up late, not even able to send Nicklaus off to the U.
Feels good just to laze around not doing anything. Of course, I did some packing of my table and room cos my daughter had a new study table so we had a bit of rearrangement in the room.
My husband was free so we get to be driven and he suggested Mirama Hotel cos there's Jap Buffet Lunch. Its not bad cos you ordered what you want so we really enjoyed our lunch. After lunch, we went to Mustafah to change money for next Monday's trip. Not a bad bargain. I really like Mustafah but its so cramp and crowded, managed to grap some nan and stuff that we don't get to see at NTUC.
Well, having holiday at home means cooking good food for my family. Its the same today, cos I bought nan therefore I cooked Curry. But I was too full to eat so just have a bite.
Haiz, tomorrow must go back to school. But the good thing is I took half day leave and next week I don't need to go back at all cos we will be travelling to Macau, Zhu Hai and Hong Kong. Yeepii, can't wait for the vacaiton to starts!!!!


更新時間﹔update time﹕ 7:08 AM